• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Plastics abroad :)

Danielle <3

Hi all was wondering if anyone had first hand experience of having plastics done abroad. Any recommendations for companies to look into ? any information welcome Thanks x

Julcsi

Hi there
I had TT and breast uplift done in Hungary. Fab result. Relatively cheap. Got 70% off uk prices.
Went without a company because I am Hungarian citizen. Surgeon charges the same for foreigners.
Was going to put post op pics up but not sure how to do that.
I you get in touch can send you FAB pics.
Scars are hardly noticeable, got fab looking boobs! (Implant look without implants)

Danielle <3

Thank u for ur reply, sounds like a positive experience, I am in two minds with the aftercare and getting home after the operation etc need to really get all the information together. obviously the prices are major difference tummy tuck with lipo in Britain is £7000 the same in Poland is £2500 which is a much more realistic goal
x

Julcsi

I thought aftercare was important too but not now. Now that he has done his bit I dont think there is a valid reason I should see him again.
Where I have been I got TT AND UPLIFT for less thsn £2500.

Danielle <3

Yeh ur right I just mean, if I need dressings changed etc over here will they continue my care etc wow really that's amazing ? x

Julcsi

I stayed there for 12 days post-op. My main concern was infection and they say that if you are ok two weeks after surgery prob. you will be fine.
I dont wear any dressing after 12 days.

Danielle <3

Within those 12 days did they check you over ? change dressings etc ? were you staying at a hotel etc sorry for the 20 questions x

Yvessa

posted on behalf of Julcsi

Attachments

• 1460179_616453081747776_665303213_n.jpg
    1460179_616453081747776_665303213_n.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 325

Sar2567

Wow! Great tummy and your scar has healed and barely visible, that is amazing!

Could you message me details of where you had your surgery? That looks like a great advert for your surgeon, whatever the cost!

Yvessa

Also from julsci

Attachments

• image-1052429472.jpg
    image-1052429472.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 365

A.Positive

I am really impressed with your results. Gosh!

Julcsi

Sorry whoever sent me the message I cannot reply because I have less then 50 post.
if I can reply I promise I will.

princess4d4

wow thats amazing work from your surgeon this is my major worry when post op is all the loose bits and sadly i cant do the plastic surgery route not even abroad so is great to see what is possible should the time ever arise when i could