• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Revitalize in Turkey

Nightwitch

Nightwitch to New Witch
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone on here has (or knows someone who has) had plastics done abroad...specifically looking at Revitalize in Turkey.....just looking for some first/secondhand experiences about them.

Am looking into the tummy tuck, thigh lift and maybe liposuction through them as they are a lot cheaper than the UK...i know the TT & Lipo is about £4-5k (including flights and a weeks hotel recuperation)

Thanks

Having just had my tummy tuck last week (wed), I can't imagine not recuperating in my own bed, and certainly couldn't consider a flight - I haven't left my bedroom since getting home on Friday and I am wondering if I am going to be up to going to my dressings appointment on Wednesday as I certainly don't feel up to it yet.

I know the money might seem like an appeal, but I couldn't do it!

Rx

I wouldn't want the hotel nor the 4th flight...but each to their own! I love turkey to bits but would only want to be there when I can enjoy it...nothing like your own bed x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Oops <4hr flight> bloomin predictive text lol

I've only been to Turkey once for two weeks and spent one of those on the crapper :mad: I wouldn't dream of having major elective surgery there or in any other almost third world country. That's a chuffin long long way away from home if anything goes wrong, and if you need aftercare post op. Add to that the four hour flight in coach class with open wounds and to be frank you'd have to be mad to consider it.

It's your body and your choice but if it were me I'd save the money until I could afford either the UK or at worst a western European country. Good luck with it if you decide to go ahead.

I love Turkey and have no experience of their hospitals.

I would say i spent a few days in a Tunisian hospital whilst preggers with child no3! It was the worst few days of my life. Only a little English spoken and well tbh it was like a lunatic asylum at night with wailing and the like...

The last place i would want to be after surgery is abroad!!

I know its cheaper but I had a load of surgery done in one go last summer and the amount of follow ups etc and the way I was looked after I would never dream of doing it abroad. I got wound breakdown and had to go twice a week for dressings changed so saw the nurses and surgeon.Up to you but I wouldnt cut corners and be so far away from home and having to fly home afterwards for me a car ride was bad enuff

good luck with where ever you choose. Feel free to send me a message if I can help in anyway

Jo

xx

Good luck n speedy recovery in what ever u decide :) x

hope u feel well soon xx

hope u feel well soon, plenty of rest xxx
Having just had my tummy tuck last week (wed), I can't imagine not recuperating in my own bed, and certainly couldn't consider a flight - I haven't left my bedroom since getting home on Friday and I am wondering if I am going to be up to going to my dressings appointment on Wednesday as I certainly don't feel up to it yet.

I know the money might seem like an appeal, but I couldn't do it!

Rx

the site for revitalize is here... http://www.revitalizeinturkey.com

from looking through the brochure it does look good, they sent me details of a woman local to me who had surgery done there if i wanted to contact her too.

think i may book in a free consultation with them so i can go have a chat about it all though, they are in london in November.

Not going to rush into anything though as ideally i still want to lose another 2 stone or so before i consider the "tidy up" surgery :D

Back