• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Plastics abroad :)

wow thats amazing work from your surgeon this is my major worry when post op is all the loose bits and sadly i cant do the plastic surgery route not even abroad so is great to see what is possible should the time ever arise when i could

Thank you very much for your message I am very pleased with the result and keep you posted once I have the required 50 posts.

Hello Julsci
Any advice on the best support needed post boob-op?
I go to Slovakia in Feb for a breast lift and augmentation, along with thigh lift and could do with advice re best bra to get for wearing post-op whilst things are healing.
Thanks in advance

Hello Julsci
I go to Slovakia in Feb for a breast lift and augmentation, along with thigh lift and could do with advice re best bra to get for wearing post-op whilst things are healing.
Thanks in advance

sorry unfortunately I cannot advise you on bra because you will need a diffrrent one from me. You will need one with a strap on (to keep the implant in place). A normal cheap sports bra was enough for me. Probably during or before the op the surgeon will fit one on you. That how it worked where I was.
Good luck.

I suppose could always get a few ppl together n go?

Hello Julsci
Thanks in advance

What clinic are u getting surgery in? Keep us posted with how they treated u etc.

I had sports bras which did the job, and I had the same op as you. You may need to get a couple if bras in different sizes due to the swelling immediately post op. Try to get a front opening bra though as you will struggle / be advised not to lift your arms over your head. Some surgeons recommend strapping, others not. I had it :cry: I would get in touch with your hospital and see what they recommend. I went with THG and looked at their website, then bought the alternative bras at around 1/4 price off ebay :)

What clinic are u getting surgery in? Keep us posted with how they treated u etc.

I'm going with New Look Holidays, same surgeon as did my arm lift and neck / face lift last August.
Very pleased with them.
Final surgery will be lower body lift in August.
After losing 100kg there was / is a fair bit of excess skin!

I had sports bras which did the job, and I had the same op as you. You may need to get a couple if bras in different sizes due to the swelling immediately post op. Try to get a front opening bra though as you will struggle / be advised not to lift your arms over your head. Some surgeons recommend strapping, others not. I had it :cry: I would get in touch with your hospital and see what they recommend. I went with THG and looked at their website, then bought the alternative bras at around 1/4 price off ebay :)

Thank you Michelle, very useful.:)

Thank you Michelle, very useful.:)

In my opinion, only the surgeon can advise you.
I bought a tummy tuck garment as well but the surgeon said that it can go to the bin because it was not wide enough. So I had to buy the one that he put on me during surgery.
Make sense to listen to him and ask for his opinion. By the way I bought my bra on Amazon.

Hello Julsci
Thanks in advance

Hi there
just had a look at the website. Interesting. Hungary is cheaper though.
By the way, they mention that surgical garments are included in the price. If they are included I think you will be fine until you are there and get a similar here from somewhere off the net.
But Slovakia might be cheaper. My TT "belt" was only 8 pounds at the clinic, but bras were expensive on the other hand.

I went to DaVinci Klinika in Hungary (I am Hungarian)
The name of the surgeon is Gabor Pavlovics and for more info you can contact him via fb.
His fb name is "Dr Pavlovics Gabor Plasztikai Sebesz"

Thank you, I am still smiling and more than pleased with the result!

I went to DaVinci Klinika in Hungary (I am Hungarian) The name of the surgeon is Gabor Pavlovics and for more info you can contact him via fb. His fb name is "Dr Pavlovics Gabor Plasztikai Sebesz" Thank you, I am still smiling and more than pleased with the result!

Thank you very much, I won't be ready until year but am very keen to speak to your surgeon when I get there!

Fantastic results. How much did it cost for breast and tummy tuck? X

Back