• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

please i need some help

angelicheart

AngelicHeart
:wave_cry:hi all

i do really struggle trying to post something as i just can't figuer it out as yet, its me i am just thick:8855:.
another thing i am quite shy as well to post and a very bad with spelling:ashamed0005:

Ok i let you know how far i am with my journey that started since april this year, it has been really hard work with my doctor but with help and advice i managed to get the sleep teast which i have been dignosed with sleep apenoa and now i use the cpap every night and i am on iron tablets as been told by the doctor from the sleep center.
I have my first onsultation on the 11/10/10 homerton hospital, after the morning session i will meet with Mr mannur at the end of the day.

does anyone been and seen by mr Mannur '' not sure if i spelled the name wright'' where will i go from here? i am trying to have the surgery done by the NHS, i am not sure if i have been granted the funding, could you please tell me who would apply for the funding, i did have the top lady who authorise the funding and told me that i do meet the criteria and i would not have any problem with funding, i hope so.

Please if anyone went to homerton hospic for consultation inlight me and guide me, i have been send this form of questioner, is giving me a headach:cry: i will appriciat any help.

many thanks

Back