• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please, please help

I have to agree with billie having surgery abroad as good im sure they are just scares me
I guess we normally remember the ones that go wrong but many many go right

That is so true Los .....many of us have had great experiences! I guess it's the same in the UK, we remember the ones that have had real problems don't we! .... For me the financial saving made surgery possible and a 40 min flight was actually closer than the surgeon that did the same surgery in the UK..... I took a friend with me and on reflection I now believe this is a must.... I was going to go alone but am so pleased I had that support. X

Hi guys,

Just checking in.

After a lot of tramadol and antibiotics today is my first day that i feel ok :)

Sadly i've got a cold and am completely shattered so am going to have a small portion of mince and gravy tonight to just try and boost my levels.

Will start a diary on here soon.

S

X

Hi guys, Just checking in. After a lot of tramadol and antibiotics today is my first day that i feel ok :) Sadly i've got a cold and am completely shattered so am going to have a small portion of mince and gravy tonight to just try and boost my levels. Will start a diary on here soon. S X

So pleased your feeling better Shauna and I hope your cold clears soon!.... Good luck with the mince and gravy!..chew loads and take it slow hun! :)

Good to hear you are getting better. You will get better and better and better each day. Be s t wishes.

Hi all,

I hope you're well.

Firstly I want to say thank you to every single one of you who posted in this thread. During my darkest hours you felt like familiar faces talking me through the pain - i appreciate the amazing support.

Secondly, apologies for not posting since. For some reason in my head i associated this forum with the horrendous experience I went through in Belgium (purely because it was my only comfort) and have not been able to brig myself on to here until today.

An update on me! I have gone from 18st 2lb to 15st 9lbs and have never felt so amazing in all of my life. I finally feel like I am becoming the person who was under all those layers of fat!

The NHS brought me right back to health on my return from Belgium but what I did not expect was the physiological scars that have sadly come with it.

Anyway enough of me blabbering on I just wanted to check in :)

Lots of love and gratitude guys

S

X

Glad you're feeling better. Maybe your experiences will help others planning to go to abroad to think about extra questions about this sort of thing before they have their op

So glad you're back and feeling better and that you got the help you needed. Sounds like you are doing really well x

Great to hear from you Shauna!....... WOW what a brilliant loss!... Fantastic that your feeling fabulous!... Bet your looking Fabulous to! :)

I was thinking of you, glad for the update.
I am so to hear that the start of your journey was so horrendous.
That is behind you now, hope emotional scars will heal too.
Enjoy the journey forward, and enjoy the new your x

Hi Shauna, I have only read this post. I'm so glad that you're feeling better now. Well done on your amazing weight loss!!! Its always nice to see a happy ending!

Back