• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

please share roux en y weightloss experiences

vthickums31

Is there anyone who is 5'2 between 200-205lbs that had the roux en y. If so please share your weightloss experiences. Thanks

i am 4ft 11 and was 20st 12lbs. Im still 4ft 11 but am now 9st 7lbs my bmi was 63 when i started its now 27. Sailed through the whole thing its now 3 years out that the hard work starts and constantly watching the carbs to avoid weight gain.

I'm 5'4" I was 267lbs at my heaviest had bypass on 5th July 2011. As of last nights weigh-in at weight watcher ( I use it as a local support group as nearest group is in Poole 1hrs drive away), I am 167lbs. My bmi was 44 now 28.3. Dress size was 20/22 now 10/12. I feel brilliant just need to focus on shifting the last 2.5st to hit the mid-range of the ideal weight for my height, of 9st 7lbs if I can I want to hit that by my 1st surgiversary. Fingers crossed.

vthickums31 said:
Is there anyone who is 5'2 between 200-205lbs that had the roux en y. If so please share your weightloss experiences. Thanks

Hey, welcome to the forum:) Sorry can't help as I am outside the specifications you mention, but curious about the reason for asking about such tight criteria. Are you after specific advice that no-one else can help with?

Last edited:
It comes off at different rates for us all & we all start at different weights, some manage to do quite well with ore-op losses others struggle. So whilst this will give you a general idea there is no saying how well or fast an individual will loose. But an interesting process to look at & go through anyway

Back