• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post Op Bruising

brollie

Hi all, had surgery yesterday and today have got bad bruising around the area where I was told my port is sited, not really worried about it, but just wondered if others have had this too?

Hi
Yes I had some amazing bruises lasted a few weeks! My worst was where my port hole was!! But went after 3/4 weeks we all was pulled around a bit! Xx

Perfectly normal,

Hi how you feeling? X

Its all normal yeah, but my worst bruise wasnt from surgery it was from the needle to thin your blood ha!x

Hi I am 4 weeks post op on Saturday and still have two bruises on my belly from Clexane injections. My scars are not healing to hot either! Scabs keep falling off, really angry and red all round and oozing green fluid...lovely!

Bella'sBand said:
Hi I am 4 weeks post op on Saturday and still have two bruises on my belly from Clexane injections. My scars are not healing to hot either! Scabs keep falling off, really angry and red all round and oozing green fluid...lovely!

Bella I would get th check they sound infected!
Hope they sort out and heal soon xx

Back