• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post Op Clothing

mrsjm

HI

I have read that after surgery we have to wear loose clothing, what are the best things to wear? Jogging trousers, leggings??? Just so i know if i need to buy anything. Thanks :D

HI I have read that after surgery we have to wear loose clothing, what are the best things to wear? Jogging trousers, leggings??? Just so i know if i need to buy anything. Thanks :D

I just wore some black gym type trousers from Tu at Sainsburys. The top just folds over and they stay up fine without any pressure on the tummy area whatsoever. They Are only a tenner and I have found myself living in them at the moment. Tried to get another pair but my store didn't have my size left. I bought 16 though my size was 20 they are generous lol.

Anything like that really, also my top was loose and long, to cover my post op swollen tum.

As long as you are comfy as in jimjams :)

Last edited:
I carried on wearing my jeans but didn't do up the top button due to a little bit of swelling but have to say they were already a few sizes too big before the op so it wasn't too bad for me

I wore loose tops & leggings that I already had. Then you start losing so that your bigger clothes are looser

Back