• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

post op First 2 weeks

pickleberry

Morning Everyone!
I am after some ideas on what i can have after my Gastic Band op on 28th September:D. I know that you have to be on Liquids for the first 2 weeks and i just wondered what any of you had for the first two weeks.
Can i have chicken cuppa soups?
Bye for now
Bee

Hi, there is a recipe's forum at the top of the page, that will give you some ideas as to what you can eat but surely your provider/nhs will provide you with an eating plan x

Hi Bee I had my band Monday and soups are fine, so is runny readybrek. Big Soup really blended to liquid with a little added water is nice as it has all the veg in it so is tasty. Drink lots of peppermint tea too to shift the wind - that was the most uncomfortable bit for me anyway, and once that started to shift it felt much better. Walk lots too as soon as you're able and you'll feel less uncomfortable.
Good luck hun and lets know how you get on x

iI have posted a complete list in the menus what i have to have on the liquid diet for 3 wks in my case. You might like to look at that banded sept 2009 it copied 3 times so you cant miss it ha ha

Back