• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hit my first milestone - 2 stone down

AA1234

Well today I hit my first milestone. 2 stone down!!!! I am 3 weeks post op today with my band. I am still not eating solids (another 2 weeks) So I know that the weight lose will slow down but I then get my first fill. The more weight I can get off now the better.

I am off on holiday on Saturday so finding things to eat is not going to be easy. However, we are self catering so will just shop for the same things I am eating now.

I have now lost 30% of my excess body weight.

wow sue thats fantastic news and a holiday to celebrate with... have a great time and enjoy the new slimmer you

well done!! Great news!

Thats great sue, how's things going how's ruby and the family?

Everyone is well thanks. Ruby is just great bless her. Can't wait to get away for the week though.

How are you? Recovering well?

well done thats great ! keep up the good work x

that's brilliant Sue :eek:...what are you having at the moment till you can try food, soups? milk? shakes?

Mainly soups and shakes but have also now added slops. SO scrambled egg, porridge, mash and gravy.

if you fancy a change cheesy mash is fab just mash in dairy lee light triangle or the laughing cow light ones. ;)

Back