• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post op Keyhole/scars that are hot to touch?

It is shocking really that the hospital did not check under the dressings i can't believe it, n yes you will be bruised it goes through the wide range of usual colours. The chances are all is well but we put our trust in what we are told from docs but when things like this happen, in future we won't bother and just struggle on sometimes creating more harm than good, very sad really. just can't understand whats wrong with this country. xx

you must go to see your gp it really dose sound like infection hot and itchy the tablets soon settle it down goos luck keep us imformed hun it was always the port site for mine xx

I was told 4 days, so will remove my only dressing tomorrow. But am worried as the dressing covers the drain wound, but it has been taped over one of the incisions!

Im worried too Yve...so im gonna pop along to my GP surgery and get the GP or nurse to do it, incase I tear or pull something lol

Back