• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre admission appointment

Muizenberg

My pre admission appointment is in under two hours and true realisation that a new journey will be starting shortly. Let the countdown begin ....................

very good luck for today

Good luck :)

Kirsty

Good Luck for your op and a speedy recovery x

Hope it went well!

Let us all now how you get along :)

Good luck soon be a new you

My pre admission appointment is in under two hours and true realisation that a new journey will be starting shortly. Let the countdown begin ....................
let us know how you got on mine is next Monday and I'm anxious about what they do

Thanks guys . Appointment went well. Entailed appointment with nurse who discussed medical history , MRSA swabs ( lush) , ECG and blood test. Also went through the procedure , received copy of pre / post op diet sheets and appointment letter for operation. Whole procedure incl tests took under 2 hours. This particular consultant prefers 7 day minimum pre op milk diet.

Thanks guys . Appointment went well. Entailed appointment with nurse who discussed medical history , MRSA swabs ( lush) , ECG and blood test. Also went through the procedure , received copy of pre / post op diet sheets and appointment letter for operation. Whole procedure incl tests took under 2 hours. This particular consultant prefers 7 day minimum pre op milk diet.
thanks good luck

These were the exact same tests I had. Have they given you a date yet ?

Had my pre admittance appointment today all seemed to go well milk diet starts on Wednesday here we go......

I am on my pre op diet just now, Admission is 6th November and gastric Bypass 7th I cant wait just want it to be here now. Good luck everyone

Back