• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Met Swizzlestick before she went to theatre

PinkyButtonz

I was at the hospital for my pre-admission and met Phoebe. The admissions and pre-admission are in the same place.

Had a quick a chat and laugh. I recognised her because of her shoes lol.

She was expecting to have a bypass, but has found out today she maybe having a sleeve instead.

If she is up to it she will text me later and update me on how it went.

omg I would pannic if I got there and found i was having a different op
hope all goes well for her x

small world - why were you looking at shoes LOL?

LOL, when I went in I actually walked passed her as she looks different from her picture. I popped to the loo about 15 minutes later, the curtain was slightly drawn but I could see someone wearing Croc's. I knew it must be her as I remembered her telling me about them.

LOL, when I went in I actually walked passed her as she looks different from her picture. I popped to the loo about 15 minutes later, the curtain was slightly drawn but I could see someone wearing Croc's. I knew it must be her as I remembered her telling me about them.

pmsl.gif

*note to self* don't discuss me knickers on minis......

Bugger - I would have liked to have wished her good luck - if you get word of this thread Pheobe - hope it all goes well for you - let us know how you get on x

Back