• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre assessment Southampton spire

Sarah4darren2913

So I have my pre assessment tomorrow does any one Know if they will give me a surgery date there and then also will they give me a diet plan for the lsd it is finally real now x

So I have my pre assessment tomorrow does any one Know if they will give me a surgery date there and then also will they give me a diet plan for the lsd it is finally real now x

Is it a private hospital? If it is then possibly - but when I had my pre-op (nhs) I was told they knew nothing about surgery dates, they just forwarded the results to the surgeon & he then puts you on the list. The only thing they could tell me was that if the surgery was more than 16 weeks away I would need another pre op!

Hi Sarah I hope it's all going well ? I did my first appt with deb at weigh ahead and seeing the psych in a fortnight x keep us updated on your journey ... Im excited for
You .. Fingers crossed x

Hi everyone surgery is on Thursday 24 th of September lsd starts on the 10th of sep mixed emotions at the mo but decided on the sleeve

Hi Sarah,

How long did it take from referral from the doc to actually get to this point. I'm due to see my doc next week, and litrAlly and going to bed to be referred.

Good luck with yours, are you nervous and excited? It taken me so long to pluck the courage to speak to the doc I'm terrified, but also desperate to get started

I would say prob just over a year from going to docs to wait for referral to the point I am at now I am very nervous good luck on your journey x

Ive started my tier 3 .... Im hopeless ... No discipline at all so have upped my game a little more ... I have to lose 2kg a month ... I know ill
Get there !!

Just realised your surgery was yesterday , hope you're feeling well again soon x

Back