• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op ass

good luck :) i was so excited i burst out crying when they told me mine xx

good luck can not wait till im at that stage x

im pleased it went quick for you hope it does for me i have all sorts going round in my head i been refered by my gp and been the group session n had blood tests but just have to wait n see what the next stage is mine is all getting done at sunderland so not sure on there time scale x

thank you anna that means a lot xxx

woohoo thats great anna, good luck :) xxx

Had my pre op assesment start my pre op diet new years eve all ready for surgery 10th jan now it all seems very real !! :)
I will be in with you just had my call today told me I start diet 3rd JAN (I am diabetic not sure if that makes a difference) my name is PAULINE so hopefully see you in there x

I will be in with you just had my call today told me I start diet 3rd JAN (I am diabetic not sure if that makes a difference) my name is PAULINE so hopefully see you in there x

Had my pre op assesment start my pre op diet new years eve all ready for surgery 10th jan now it all seems very real !! :)
Just realised your a different hospital to me but best of luck x

Saw the thread title & thought 'it's the post op ass you will be interested in' not the pre op ass :8855: :8855: Good Luck, honey xxx :)

thx hun gl wiv yours too dunno about you im trying to get all prepared for liver shrinkage diet xx
Yeah they told me on Friday they would email it too me but I still havent received it, they also said I dont start it until the 3rd which seems odd to me most people are talking about a 10 diet. of course I cant chase it up as everyone on holiday till tomorrow!!

I am into my 3 rd week pew op and still have 1 and a half weeks let till my op.So looking forward to same time next year when fingers crossed I will have lost some weight

any tips for pre op diet ?? im doing 800 cal
I have just got my diet through and its the 800 cal diet starting New Years Day !! xx

Back