• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 lbs in 1st week on pre op diet ;-)))

masher

really pleased as lost 10 lbs in 1st week on pre op diet , have pre op ass on 16th jan op 10 feb , for those who have has a band and lost losts of weight what tips do u have re excess skin ???:D

masher said:
really pleased as lost 10 lbs in 1st week on pre op diet , have pre op ass on 16th jan op 10 feb , for those who have has a band and lost losts of weight what tips do u have re excess skin ???:D

It's a great boost isn't it even though pre op diets about shrinking the liver the weight loss is an added bonus, I lost 3.5 stone in total on my pre op diet couldn't catch my breathe web I got on the scales and realised good luck with surgery ur rocking at this Wl already so well done xx

anna2131 said:
i lost that this week on pre op diet hun so they dont know yet ,but i was never told not to gain or to lose any just i must do the liver shrinking diet!! Im excited nervous hardly slept last night lol xx

It is about shrinking the liver not loosing weight so to lose 4.5 lb it's fab aslong as uv followed it ur b fine xxxx

panic over then? good, relax you still have weeks to go. but what a fab start! well done

well done, its a great start xx

Well dun ur doin great good luck ;)

Back