• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op assessment today!

Karma67

Well it's arrived! pre op at L&D hospital at 2pm, then nurse at 3pm and then anaethetist at 3.30pm.

I still weigh 1 kg over what I did when I met my consultant, Mr Jain, at the beginning of Jan. I hope they don't cancel my op due to the weight gain, I have tried and failed to lose the last of it :mad: :cry:
Please wish me luck x

Good luck Karma I need to go see the dietician there tomorrow and am also worried as I haven't lost the amount requested.

I wish you a humungous amount of good luck and well wishes...... Please let us know how you get on xx

pre-ass

I feel for you about the weight i am so worried about mine as well, i got weighted at weight watchers one monday night then went for an oppintment the nxt day at hospital, and the said i weighted 5kg lighter which was utter noncense i couldnt of lost that much in half a day, told them this, and they said they have to go by there scales which in my oopinion they were wrong.
hope they still let you go ahead with op cause at the end of the day that is what we are going down this route for to loose weight:):)
wendy

thanks all!

All went well, actually had lost a kg according to their scales lol

So on milk diet for next 12 days then op on 31st! woohooo!!!:D:D:D

That's fantastic news Karma. Not long now
yayy:553:

Brilliant news, you'll soon be sitting firmly on the losers bench.....

thats fab news ......... not long now :) xx

Fantastic news, well done you. Look forward to following your story, lots of luck xxx

thanks all!

All went well, actually had lost a kg according to their scales lol

So on milk diet for next 12 days then op on 31st! woohooo!!!:D:D:D

Well done you! Nearly there now. How exciting :)

Fab news hope the pre-op goes well and quickly for you it did for me

xx

Back