• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WOOHOO !!!!!!!

poppyowner

WOOHOO !!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!

Today I had my full day appointment at Chichester Hospital to meet the Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Dietician, Psychologist and Anaethetist.

I had to be there for 9.30am this morning. I saw everyone I had to and it was finished by about 12.40pm. Then was told to go away til 2 pm ....... went back and about 3pm was told I HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY !!!! WOOHOO !!!!!!! Saw Dietician again and was given info sheet on Milk Diet which I will have to follow the week before my Op. Then met Surgeon Mr Guy Slater.

I asked when he expects the op could happen and he estimates probably March !!!! He also said I should receive a letter within 2 weeks telling me the date of my Op and the date of my pre-op blood test / mrsa tests scheduled approx 2 weeks before op.

WOOHOO !!! AM SO EXCITED !!!!!

I am going to concentrate on calorie counting from now til then like I have been recently.

To all who kept telling me to believe I would 'get a Yes' - please scream I TOLD YOU SO at the screen - I am sooooo pleased you now have the opportunity!

WOOHOO !!!!!!

Jill

WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!Fab news you must be buzzing!

That's really great news, and I am pleased for you. It is very exciting being told that you have been approved. I hope when your date arrives it is nice and early for you.

I think we gather you are happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOO Well done and congrats xx t

Well done!! Excited for you :)

Back