• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op diet does weight lose help chances of liver shrink

Sarah4darren2913

So second week on lsd first week I lost 10 and a half lbs do you think losing a bit of weigh is a good change my liver has shrunk abit

From what I understand its more the diet that you are following while on the LSD that helps the liver to reduce in size , the weight lose is a bonus something to do with how chemicals/ toxins are sorted out in your body just stick to your diet plan and all should be ok
wishing you the best

lol, when was 10 and a half lbs just a bit of weight. Yeah I think your good.

Good luck I am sure it will go great, what op you having ?

I think that depends on the surgeon. But please don't stress yourself, if you are sticking to the rules they gave you and with that weight loss it looks like you are you'll be fine. I have not personally heard of anyone's op being stopped yet and hundreds of people do it every week

There a so many things you can worry about, we are all human, I tried to look at what I was gaining, but I was still a big guy going under anaesthetic at the age of 50, I was just happy to wake up in recovery.
Please relax and you'll start to enjoy the journey, the LSD and the post op liquid and sloppy diets aren't fun, but when you look back they weren't for long and they weren't that bad really. Eye on the prize.

Back