• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op diet, quicky question

hello lovely people! :wavey:
I think i might be becoming paranoid that i'll somehow mess up my pre-op diet, which ive started today!

Im with THG and my diet is:
2 meals a day of: fish/chicken/quorn with green salad or veg
sugar free jelly
bovil or other clear soups
herbel tea and sugar free squash
3-4 litres of fluid everyday

which i think is quite easy compared with the milk diets ive been reading on here lol (as i cant stand the stuff!)

Anyway i was wondering if anyone knew whether when they say 'sugar free' squashes, they mean the robinsons no added suger range which has very low amounts of suger (probably natural?) or if they want me to go find a diabetic sweetener type one with absolutely nothing in instead?

p.s i am soooo excited now, actually feel like its happening now ive started the diet....2 weeks to go!!
:party0011:

Hannah xx

Hi Hannah

I would think they mean no added sugar BUT please just check with them.

Good luck x

I agree with Mazza, it'll be NAS squash. I got through loads of it on my pre op diet.

xxx

Ill 3rd the NAS squash..

As im currently drinking some.. :D

But if your unsure, like Mazza said.. Double check with your team..

Marie x

I agree too, how the pre-op going? Its not a bad one as far as pre-op diets go but its still hard to stick to. Hope you arent struggling too much XX

I hope you are managing alright with your pre op... I'm on my third week and keep having raging hunger pangs.. but keep fighting on with it... I'm sure you'll be pleased to get it done now... I think we get to that stage of thinking...

Love, hugs and good luck to you in every respect xxx

sorry for delay been trying to keep myself busy (food distraction attempt lol)
actually im coping alright, apart from the thought of anything green making me feel abit sick. im not feeling hungry though :D, which is VERY rare for me, as im normally always thinking about food (esp when im forbidden)
hope your getting on alright with your diet bev, when is your operation date?
mines on the 4th of feb and last night i had my first little panic! xxx :eek:

Last edited:
Good luck hun x

Good luck with everything... I'm due in this coming Sunday 30th for surgery on the 31st... subject to any cancellations of course.... will be thinking of you xxx

Back