• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op diet starts saturday

beccles

Well as the title says I start my pre-op diet on Saturday in preparation for the big event on 13th Feb......I decided last Sunday that I would start to change my eating habits even morevthis week ready for the complete change on Saturday - 1st to go was my beloved diet pepsi (couldnt be coke cola had to be pepsi) and so far I have done myself proud - day 4 & not a drop has passed these lips, not sure I am even craving it like I did before either!!! Food wise there has been a few subtle changes there too and all good ?...... Have my pre-op appointment tomorrow so with that and starting the diet sat it's all starting to become very real......x

Last edited:
Good luck Bec... it's strange that as you get into the pre op your craving for fizzy drinks seems to disappear.. it's happened to me too.. I've not had a fanta zero since after Christmas and was drinking around four huge bottles of that a week... always so thirsty and craving a fizzy drink... I'm on green tea, green coffee and water now permanently and loving it!

Good luck xxx

Good luck on your pre op diet lovey xx

Good luck with your pre op diet, it lets you know you're nearly there.

Bev - Whats green Coffee? Is it similar to green tea?

Andrea

go for it hun I will be right behind you!I .have read that all diet/nas drinks are full of bad stuff that gets you addicted to it.Water is best and its what I will stick to from now on.Changing plate size,eating slower etc can only be good for the future.

Good luck on the pre op you will be on the losers bench soon. xx

Best wishes with your pre-op Beccles. It gets so exciting when you get to this stage.
I have to say I rarely miss fizzy drinks these days and I used to drink fizzy every day. It's amazing what you can get used to so easily.
Grace xxx

Back