• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet starts tomorrow

jen1805

Hi guys starting my pre op a week early to lose as much as possible, mainly because I've really let things slide, I've planned to chop and change between the food and milk but will have to see how it goes.
Question is does anyone have any meal plans? I'm useless at planing lol have read and read the lists just not getting anywhere. Xxx

I had a nutribullet for breakfast green salad lunch and boiled up veg in oxo cube for dinner sometimes with chicken in. Found I coped well, it's the end goal in the back of your mind. I didn't want complications due to me not sticking to pre op it's only for a short while.

Hi that's the sort of things I was thinking especially with a fridge full of leftover turkey and veg lol getting excited now knowing in 3 weeks it will all be done :) xxx

I didnt think you were allowed to flip flop between 2 LSD ? I had an option so went for the VLCD for the 4 weeks

Last edited:
Hi as long as you do whole days of each, it was the head dietician who told me this as makes things easier to cope with xxx

Back