• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PRE OP DIET

MITZ

I started the milk diet yesterday and nearly died, felt awful and nearly passed out at work and had to come home early.

I rang the dietician for a chat and she was actually shouted at me and said to swap and try the low fat low carb diet because I was only at the begining.

It has been a better day, but I still feel starving and craving all that I am missing...

Crap day
Help :-( :cry:

Short term loss for long term gain! Drink lots of fluids to fill you up and always think, if you don't stick to it, you may not get an operation!

I'm dreading it too!! i'm sure its a shock to the system...hope you have a better day tomorrow xxx:)

Yes, it is a bit of a shock, but absolutely essential. As Mixxy says, if you don't stick to it, you run the risk of not getting your op. Really up the fluid intake...and just remember, it is good to get you into the fluid routine for after the op too, it really does help xxx

It gets easier after 3-4 days you will go into ketosis and the feeling of hunger more or less goes xx

Back