• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm Pre-op and tomorrow i start Slimmm

hiya....

yeh i am but i have gone completely the opposite way now and im not eating enough...therefore havent lost anything for 2 weeks :/

I had a bad week last week, an bad news so that cut my appetite in half really....

my WM app is next week, ill stil with the shakes as its easy and im too busy through the day to eat so it works both ways.

How are you?

hiya....

yeh i am but i have gone completely the opposite way now and im not eating enough...therefore havent lost anything for 2 weeks :/

I had a bad week last week, an bad news so that cut my appetite in half really....

my WM app is next week, ill stil with the shakes as its easy and im too busy through the day to eat so it works both ways.

How are you?

Hmmm, dieting has to be done the right way hun....less calories can lead to problems with nutrition.....
You sure this diet is right for you...as you dont sound like your enjoying it at all.
Im doing good. had the op about 12 days ago, healings going ok.....felt a lot of restriction in eating at first, but now, i can manage as much as a toddler....

Back