• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op on the 16th July! !

caz1975

Finally got my pre op for the 16th July, getting excited now, hopefully should get a date then :)

Finally got my pre op for the 16th July, getting excited now, hopefully should get a date then :)

Fandabbydozy!!

Wishing you all the best and let us know how it goes. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done you!

Congrats, only next week and hopefully an op date:eek:

Thanks guys :) feel like it's taken forever to get to this stage! I first got referred January last year so a year and half layer I'm finally getting somewhere. Xx

Well I've had my pre op today and it went very well, it was a very long day but I took some magazines with me so it wasn't too bad. So now I have to attend the sleep clinic next and the surgeon has said around 2 to 3 months to wait for my op and has also agreed with me that he's going to be preforming the bypass which I'm over the moon about as I really did not want the band!! The thought of having injections to inflate or deflate really is horrid!!

I feel like I'm actually getting somewhere now as I never believed anyone that said I'm getting the surgery until the actual surgeon told me lol.
So I'm hoping to be on that looser's bench soon :)

Fantastic news for you. Really happy you are getting what you want xxx

Thank u Sarah, it's been a long time to get to this stage but we'll worth the wait :)

I was crying tears of joy when my surgeon told me he would be performing the bypass :) xx

Back