• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op

Hello.:D Ive stumbled accross this site and it looks amazing, and I could really use some advice.
I've started my pre surgery 2 weeks diet, I'm having a band fitted :eek: and I was wondering what sort of weight loss have other "banders" experienced in a 6 months period?

I was banded on 16th Feb and have lost 3 stone. I am strict about food, still learning how to slow it all down, not easy.......I have started exercising and even when weight loss is slow I am shrinking width wise

Ahh I'm in the first day of the pre op diet. I've got 8 stone to lose so I'd be very happy with 4 stone in 3 months. How long did it take you to recover from your operation?

Hi

I'm day one of pre-op diet too (milk)

I get banded on 25th May, starting weight is 18st 7lbs and I too have at least 8st to loose xx

I recovered fairly well but had a post op complication (not much to do with actual band, could have happened after any op) that put me back. Had booked a week's leave from work and I think, if everything had gone as it should, that would have been ok. I got tired, but having a GA and having to stick to liquids for a couple of weeks it wasn't surprising

Hi I'm day one of pre-op diet too (milk) I get banded on 25th May, starting weight is 18st 7lbs and I too have at least 8st to loose xx

We have a similar starting point and goal flip flip flo. I was told I had a 2 week diet of 800 calories only , slim fast or similar what are you doing?

Back