• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet

thinkslim

hi everyone
i started my pre op diet yesterday and really struggling!!! does anyone have any advice??
I'm on the milk diet

Help!:eek: Help! :eek: Help!:eek:

stick with it, focus on the end goal, and keep busy. The first few days are the hardest, I promise you it does get easier!

I found it helped to concentrate on the consequences every time I was tempted to cheat, I couldn't bare the thought of going into surgery and coming out with no changes due to my liver being too large.

Take up knitting :D

it does get easier

i used sugar free crusha to make milk taste nicer and i always had my bowl of jelly in the late evening so i went to bed feeling fuller and keep busy

hi thinkslim
it will get easier but hey it worth it..
keep with it and i had slimfasts which made me fuller as they are very sweet..
emma

thanks everyone for advice
Never thought of jelly will have to get some serenitylove!
Shelbel will knit you a scarf!!
Cant believe i'm only 6 sleeps away from my new start

charliegirl
who are you seeing?
i'm under mr surggesden (spelling is sooo wrong!!)
he was really nice just talked about the procedure and what he expected from me. Made me feel really at ease.
claire
xx

I am seeing Mr Ammori I am dreading it in case he says no! I cant believe how quick the days are going before I see him on tuesday they are flying bye lol....Linda x

I didn't use my milk just as meals I always had some in reserve and when I was tempted by anything else drunk another glass of milk. I found that it was easier to drink from a small plastic cup. The milk lasts longer. I had the Boveril in the evening. I had a few cubes of sugar-free jelly every evening which replaced the bar of chocolate I used to take to bed with me and eat while I was watching the TV.

Back