• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op

eggbat dont worry its standard for any surgery. They will do bloods, urine, MRSA swab one from yr nose and one from yr groin, ecg, weight and blood pressure.
They are just checking that everything is ok and that there are no unexpected surprises during surgery.
take care
hc

My pre-op was about 2 weeks before my surgery date so I will cross my fingers for you. The pre-op is just routine, they ask you a few questions and take all your observations and run a couple of tests. Not a big deal so don't stress. You should be excited, it probably means you are pretty close to surgery:D.

Best of luck, keep us posted;)

pre ops are not normally done any more than 6 weeks pre op (at my local hospital anyway) so hopefully by the end of jan at the latest you will be a looser.

thanks for all of your replys.i have been reading all of your stories with great interest,and have learnt more from minimins than from anywhere.to know that there are others out there in the same or similar positions as myself.my wife and family all try to be as understanding as thay can,but as none of them are overweight how can thay?

Back