• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre opp apointment tomorrow/heartlands/ up dated

rambo

leicester tigers
well its my pre opp apointment at heartlands tomorrow 11th oct,
then my opp on 28th oct,
done 5 wees of my 7 week pre opp diet with no problems what so ever lol,
almost there now time has flew bye been a long time coning but that all fall into insignifgance when ur have a goal date in sight,
just keep positive and it will happen eventuly.
and i.m sure will be so worth the wait me thinks lol
regards
steve

good luck Rambo it will soon pass, i have an appointment on Friday15th hope to get my op date, i want it to be this month,but want do'snt allways get

Good Luck Steve xxx

all the best hun! xxx

It's been a long time coming Steve, see you on the other side!

well its my pre opp apointment at heartlands tomorrow 11th oct,
then my opp on 28th oct,
done 5 wees of my 7 week pre opp diet with no problems what so ever lol,
almost there now time has flew bye been a long time coning but that all fall into insignifgance when ur have a goal date in sight,
just keep positive and it will happen eventuly.
and i.m sure will be so worth the wait me thinks lol
regards
steve
good luck hun keep us updated on how it all goes xx

good luck steve be thinking of ya!! put a good word in for me as still havent had a date yet!! xx

hi sue well i.m all good to go now on the 28th had my pre opp and alla well there thank god ,

well i,m really sorry to hear u still have no date as yet i heard that Mr Kumar is cancilling some opp dates ? and they are sendin them to other hospital for the opp to catch up with this list so i dont no were its at, at the moment girl, just hope u get some good news soon girl ur,ll get there soon girl
steve xx

good luck with the op on the 28th october,
i was one of the people that got my op cancelled do you no why they are cancelling Mr Kumar op please

Good luck and really hoping all goes well for you.

Sending love and hugs xxx

good luck with the op on the 28th october,
i was one of the people that got my op cancelled do you no why they are cancelling Mr Kumar op please

hi it my be that mr kumar is now only doing wls opps tuesday and thursday now so he is needing to re-schedule these opps this is what i have heard , so sorry ur one of the unlucky ones , wen was ur opp due ? i,m sure it wont be for long as i heard that all cancelled will be done first with the new dates ? hope this helps
regards steve

Good Luck Steve xx

hi steve my pre-op is on monday 18th october but my op was meant to be on wednesday 3rd november but now it is wednesday 10th november its only a week later just wish it was sooner

So glad they finally are taking care of you.

Back