• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my marathon pre opp, three days left

WOW you have done brilliantly love. Did you follow the milk and yogurt for the whole 7 weeks?

Well Done how did you manage that lol im dreading it.

Well i would like to wish you the best of luck for your op on Thursday, your time has finally come and your going to do amazing xxxx

hi sugga as i,m a diabetic i am on 2 meal replacements (slimfast) , one for breakfast one for lunch, and a evening meal of a skinless chicken breast, with fresh veg, usally cauliflower cabbage sprouts or sweed any of them and bovril drinks + tea and coffee and loads of water its ok and just keep busy so as not to think about eating lol

Amazing achievement and good luck for Thursday. Bet your bloods are looking good!

Thanks for that rambo, i was following the exact same diet as you when my surgeon asked me to loss 1 stone in 4 week, i went on to lose 18lb.

Im waiting for a letter and hoping for my op in December.
I seriously started on my pre op diet yesterday and reading your losses is inspiring me to keep going.

You have done amazing lovey, and it shows the determination that you have to make this op work for you, and you should be so proud of yourself.

Can i take this oportunity to wish you all the luck in the world on you wl surgery on thursday.

Everyone will be thinking of you. Huggs xxx

Steve, what an awesome loss! All my best wishes for your op on Thursday, it's very overdue and couldn't happen to a nicer, more supportive guy.... See you on the other side dude xx

wow wow and more wow, what a fantastic weight loss on pre-op... How come youhad to do 7 weeks!

Good luck on Thursday xx

Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK for tomorrow :D You wont need it I can see you are going to rock this WLS malarkey :D XXXXXXXX

Good Luck for today . . . Hope all goes nice and easy and you join us on the losers bench later today!

Back