• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my marathon pre opp, three days left

rambo

leicester tigers
well after 7 weeks on the pre opp diet i now have only got the last three days to do before my opp on Thursday 28th Oct. and to quiet honest i have found it pretty easy really, so i.m all ready for my opp now having lost 3/1/2 stone at my pre opp appointment on the 11th Oct Will see how much more i have lost on the day the day has almost dawned lol:):):):):):)

UPDATE
NOW LOST 5.3 STONE PRE OPP WHOOO HOOOO LOL /sorry i miscalculated wen going from kilo,s to stone its 5.3 st not 6.1st but hea still not bad lol

Last edited:
Good grief, every credit to you for getting through a 7 week pre-op diet. And your weight loss is amazing.

Good luck with the op :D

You are an absolute STAR!! To get through 7 weeks pre-op......wow! You wont need the op if you loose any more weight lol......good luck hun :D XX

Was thinking of you yesterday Steve and wondering how you were getting on excellent weight loss so far and good luck on Thursday

You deserve a medal!! 7 weeks on the pre-op!! I managed 10 days on the pre-op milk diet & it made me feel ill!!

Well done on your weight loss so far & good luck for Thursday ;)

Well done you! You've done great already!! All the best for your op and ongoing journey.

:party0011:

That is brilliant! Well done. It also means that you will have got your head in the right place for post-surgery. You will do amazingly ... you've waited long enough for it! x

wow..well done hun...I am totally impressed at the 7 weeks on the pre op...
good luck for your up and coming surgery.... x x

UPDATE
hot of the press lol just been on the scales and i have now lost 5.3 stone pre opp wow that has surprised me big time

Last edited:
UPDATE
hot of the press lol just been on the scales and i have now lost 6.1 stone pre opp wow that has surprised me big time

Blimey mate are you sure you need this op :eek::eek: Thats almost the amount I've lost in 5 1/2 months with the op L:DL

Back