• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What happens at pre opp assesment ?

hi Kel got mine on Tuesday too but Im at the Spire-Leeds :D

Mine said I was going to have blood test, urine test, physio and possibly an ECG and Xray, Im assuming thats dependant on any problems I have

Good luck for tuesday:)

Hi soz have no idea not that far down my journey yet, but did not want to read and run, good luck for Tuesday x

Hi there

I can confirm Steve's pre-op details as pretty well spot on for me as well, I just have no idea of when my op will be. Thought I'd won the lottery when I got the appointment only a month after seeing the surgeon but when I asked about a possible date they told me that the NHS pre-op is valid for 6 MONTHS!!! How that can be I've no idea as I would have thought lots of things could change during that time period. Maybe I get to have another quick - oops (see next posting)

Last edited:
Oops - pressed the wrong button

As I was saying maybe I will have another quick check-up just before the op - who knows

Lyn

I had to do the urine and thats when they found out I was diebetic. Was weighed,had ecg,bp done (too high), bloods,mrsa and spirometry test. Because my bp was dangerously high and the new found diebetese my op got delayed untill everything was under control. Good luck with your pre op and I hope all goes wellxx:fingerscrossed:

Back