• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre- Oppers

Butterfly83

Hi,

Is anyone waiting to have surgery at Charing cross hospital in London? I looking to form a surgery support or for surgery buddies?:wave_cry:

ME ME ME lol

Hi AngeleyezHoney,
I looked at you picture woowowoowowoww....they are amazing you lost weight really quickly, and you look really happy..I am now on my pre op diet I started on the 27th my surgery will be on the 10th how was your experience at Charing cross?

I am not waiting for Charing XX but, spend a lot of time in London. I am in Sidcup, work in Lewisham. I am hoping to get surgery at the PRU. Pipe dream I fear...lol

Hi AngeleyezHoney,
I looked at you picture woowowoowowoww....they are amazing you lost weight really quickly, and you look really happy..I am now on my pre op diet I started on the 27th my surgery will be on the 10th how was your experience at Charing cross?

Thanks hun, I'm actually really surprised at how quick I am losing! I have NO clothes that fit me until pay day! lol

I couldn't fault CX at all. I had my surgery on a sat so was on the private wing (great!) and had a room to myself which made it even better. The nurses were great. A few wks ago I was in Kingston hospital with kidney stones and they contacted CX bariatrics (out of courtesy) and they had me transferred there. The bariatrics team came to see me twice a day, even though I had been passed to urology, for 3days!

Great! I hope it all goes as well for you

Good luck Snow White xx

Thanks Snow white...I a, getting really excited now!!! how much weight did you loose on the pre op died?

Am guessing your were askin me that, not snow White! Lol I lost a stone and a half on pre op hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back