• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Preop diet

Kaitmoussa

I have to lose 36 pounds well I've lost about 29 and am struggling with these last 7!

They have me doing like a low carb diet I get a protein and veggie each meal and have done great with it I don't very often get hungry, and have lost between 3 & 6 pounds per week, but last week I only lost 1 pound amd this week I weigh in, in two days but right now only .5 lb. I am worried that I hit a plateau like I used to do on weight watchers.

If I ain't eating much and having problems already, how will the surgery help me lose?

Any suggestions to get my eighth loss going again.

Also I exercise 4X weekly...

I know it will sound weird but try changing some of what you eat rather than your usual if you usually eat the same meals each day and up your intake for a couple of days. Sometimes the body gets used to the same old same old and switches off to weight loss as it does if you eat to little, try a little more variety and a little more it may kick start your system if it thinks its not being starved for a couple of days. Perhaps add in a walk or a swim to boost your metabolism with a little extra exercise. It's something we talked aout only last night at weightwatchers. Worth a try. Hope that helps and good luck. Penny

Back