• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Private recomendations middx/berkshire/bucks

melarnz

Hi.

I've been looking into getting a sleeve. I have been advised to meet a few consultants and then choose. But 2 out of 3 I've looked at require payment for a consultation.

Does anyone recommend anyone in the m4 corridor area (I live I'm bracknell nr reading) that will give me a start.

Thanks!

Mel x

hi Mel,

I had my band done via healthier weight and they also do sleeves, maybe worth checking them out :)

I went to the hospital group they have a free consultation and do sleeves I've been pleased so far. Same as healthier weight as topkat says heard great things about them too. They did my friend and she had a few issues post op but they were fantastic with her.
Ps her problems were self inflicted nothing to do with anything they had done and they still helped and have supported her
Good luck x

Have you asked your GP? I had a bypass privately, but went with my Gp's recommendation as she knew surgeon personally. Didn't really consider anybody else seriously once I'd met him, but obviously did a lot of homework myself. Good luck x

Back