• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protein Bars

topsy

I need to get more protein in my diet and at present i just physically can't get anymore food into me - so could anyone let me know the name of some tasty protein bars (that do not leave any nasty after taste) and where i can buy them from.

Thank you x

Have you tried the low carb megastore they have loads of low sugar,low carb and high protein stuff and quite a few protein bars, here is the link.

Low Carb Megastore

Last edited:
Sugarfree megastore and also Avidlite.co.uk ? I'll look it up. Atkins bars are yummy, sero bars OK as well but not as varied. Avidlite do lots of variety and are fine.
Avidlite low carb cereal and breakfast bars

Meal Replacement Bars | Sugar Free Megastore

My personal faves are Atkins marshmallow mudslide and Peanut fudge and I have them as a meal replacement. Avidlite ones are less calories say average around 160 and nice for a treat. Hope you find some you like x

Have not tried any but the atkins ones and i dont like them, it is the after taste and texture that i dont like, but i will be ordering some b4 surgery to see which ones taste better lol.
Just clicked on the link for the sugar free mega store and i think it is the same site as the low carb mega store as the site is identical lol

Ah well I only order from the link I have and on my 4th order I'm happy with the service. I think that we just have to accept having a protein bar will not ever be the same taste experience as a regular chocolate bar. The aftertaste is there because the thing itself is totally different. I have just gotten used to it and it doesn't bother me. If the taste is a big issue , things like ham, chicken etc as snacks might be a better option for you to boost protein instead. :)

Back