• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protein bars...

fatfree81

Wants to be fat free!!!
I just had my first bariatric group session.. Now have to see dietician.. It's just I been doing slimming world but that is about bulk but want to reduce the amount I am in eating so I can start get into the habits of my new life after op..
Does the dietician give out a diet I have to follow before op.. I know we have to liver shrinkage diet but I mean I diet to follow between now and liver diet.. As was thinking to replace breakfast with protein bars and to start cutting down carbs..

Many thanks for reading x:confused:

No diet that I was aware of apart from liver shrink hun but protein veg and cut carbs is a good practise to get into :)

Thanks for replying.. Just saw your weight loss... Wow you have done great...
Do u feel the same person inside..
I was on a American page and it said that a lot of people struggle with how they deal with the new skinny me.. How have you found it.. Life as a slim person??
Xxx

It took awhile for my head to catch up one way to help is to get someone to take monthly photos I still couldnt see the difference so got hubby to stop them for a couple of months then when he re-took them I was flabergasted!!! I still seen big me in the mirror so this helped me realise that I wasnt anymore :). ty

Wow.. We'll I think u deserve a massive well done.. Enjoy your slim new self you deserve it and thank you greatly for helping me xx

I had my bypass October and went private, the sum total of my dietary advise was a small leaflet and 1 phone call pre op and one call post op! So got most of my dietary advise on here and books etc, I do basically still follow slimming world but use a small plate for my meals (not that I can eat even a side plate of food on 1 sitting) so 10 months out I just eat small portions of healthy food, on the odd occasion I have been tempted with a naughty snack my body soon reminds me I shouldn't have it and I dump big style, so have no choice but to stick to a healthy diet. I love slimming world, and following your op you can't have the bulk so just small and healthy xx

Back