• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I can't have the Atkins Advantage Bars

slimmerkay

I was having the Atkins Daybreak bars for extra protein. 12g protein per bar and they are quite tasty.

I can only get the Daybreak bars in the supermarkets - no advantage bars which have 18 or 19g protein. Yesterday when shopping I went into boots and got 2 Advantage bars - the chocolate orange and the hazlenut crunch.

I had one yesterday as part of my lunch and one today for breakfast but they really don't agree with me. I feel really ill and sickly after eating them. Yesterday I thought it was because we were rushing around shopping but after todays reaction to it I'm not going to get the Advantage bars - going to stick to the Daybreaks.

I do seem to have a problem with anything that is high in protein :(

Aw thats a shame as its a massive protein boost, stick to the other ones, they arent as good but still a good protein boost :D XX

I found that with them too but if I only have half a one at a time I don't feel sick? Weird!

I haven't managed more than half of either. They're SO filling!

i was going to say karen, why dont you just have half at a time, that way you can still enjoy them but hopefully not be poorly. do they have a good selection in boots, ive only ever got mine from tesco, so am very limited in choice, i was thinking of ordering online, but if boots have a good selection i might try there. hugs xx

Flaming Nora :mad:

Went to Boots for some of the Daybreak ones. They don't do them in Burnley (I saw them in Bury yesterday).

So went to Sainsbury's for my shopping instead of Asda (because I know Asda don't do them here) and Sainsbury's don't either :mad:

Now I'll have to make a special trip to Tesco just to get the Atkins Daybreak bars :rolleyes:

I feel same after my protein drink. But like people say why don't u try 1/2 a bar instead. I might order few treats on internet. I found a site that does sugar free gummy bears ;)

I slice up the chocolate orange one and have it as a treat when I feel like it. Makes about 12 slices and that way I dont feel sicky. I personally dont know how anyone could eat a whole one of any flavour without being ill!!!

I've been to Tesco tonight and couldn't find any Atkins products :(

did u look in the slimming section julie, there where the slimfasts are and the vitamins, stuff like that. they have them at my tesco, but it is a big store, so maybe smaller stores dont carry them.

Back