• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

protein powder

If you get anywhere please let me know! I'm never deficient but my hair loss was extreme.

my hair is that thick i dont mind some loss but hope it wont be major

Protein powders = :sign0137:

I've tried a wide range and the only ones I can tolerate are phd diet whey.

I use them before exercise in the morning (can't eat if its early) or after in the evening.

guess i need to see if i can find some cheap time for google

Protein powders = :sign0137:

I've tried a wide range and the only ones I can tolerate are phd diet whey.

I use them before exercise in the morning (can't eat if its early) or after in the evening.
I thought the phd were the best available till I found the myprotein. It is such an individual thing though - my protein strawberry cream tastes like the ultimate strawberry milkshake!

guess i need to see if i can find some cheap time for google
If I get emailed a discount code I'll send it your way hon - their samples really aren't too bad. Or pop along to a GNC store and ask if they have any free samples for diet protein shakes.

GNC ???? i will check out myprotein and see whats about ill hit google later thanks for all the advice much appreciated

I was just told to add skimmed milk powder to all my drinks. The Dietician said it would just make the milk taste more creamy if added to that.

well i found a site doing 10 sample packs for £5.99 so i ordered them will see what they are like

Will chrck in the morning for you and send link

Back