• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

H&B Protein Powder 1/2 price Yipeee

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
Hi guys......at the moment (11/06/09) Holland and Barrett are doing a 1/2 price deal on there Whey Protein Powder its £12.49 for a huge tub. it comes in Vanilla (my fave) Strawberry, banana and chocolate and no flavour ( good for adding to recipes to add protein) all you need to do is blitz 2 scoops and a glass of skimmed milk (or milk and water) and you have a lovely protein rich morning shake giving you 36g of protein a good start to the day and gets plenty of protein in a nice tasty way.

I wanted to share as so many on here like to add protein and i thought at 1/2 price its a very good deal

ps its also very yummy blitzed into cold coffee with some ice makes a lovely frappe

Thanks Wanda will get hubby to get some for me i can't be bothered with shops at the moment!!!! Being on the mooooooo diet i may start eating grass now that would get people talking lol

ha ha ha - I can just see you - grazing on the lawn. But maybe you're just not in the mooooooood!

well it is made from Whey Protein so maybe that fits in well with the Mooooo diet:D

if your looking for good protein drinks look google "discount supplements". free delivery and a free shaker atm.

plus the optimum health straw protein powder tastes like yazoo milkshake. (my OH uses them for weight training)

hope this helps

x

Hi and thanx wanda could the one with no taste be added to tea. Just called my local store and they have plenty in Might pop up tomorrow

Last edited:
Thanks! Might get the plain one and add it to my morning porridge x

no i dont think you could add it to tea......but to be honest I have never tried< its ok in scrambled eggs tho and in white sauce for fish or cheese sauce for veggies, i add it to the milk then make the sauce ....it is nice in porrige especially the vanilla one :)

Back