• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protein Rich and Nommy!

Mine is a morphy richards 3.5l one, and is very good. they do a bigger 6.5l one if you want to make a lot in one go. I can get a medium chicken in mine, or a casserole for the 3 of us plus 3-4 portions left over.

Hey Bee, I'm good thanks. I'm 2lbs off of losing 2 stone already, that would have normally taken a couple of months, then I would have got bored and put double back on! SO i'm feeling whoooooohoooo lol. Hows you? x

Thanks D and Shell I'm defo gona get one, that sounds just about the right size for us the one you have shell, theres only me my hubby and Logan whos 4.

How comes your on liquids again D, you ok chucks?

Allie i could not get hold of George yesterday so took the decision to go back onto solids, as it did nto matter if it was liquids or solids i still felt sick for no reason at all, no set time of day, no set type of meal and on the liquids i was feeling so week for the forst 6 hours at work it seemed pointless me being there. At least if i keep the solids down i get the energy i need to get through the night/day

I dunno D you poor thing, your having a right old time of it aint ya? I really hope it all gets sorted soon for you, so you can feel good and enjoy your weightloss. Take care chucks, thinking of ya. x

Hey bee, you will be soon. x

OMG! I am sooo guna try cooking joints in the slow cooker - fab fab ideas...cant wait to try the chicken...just as soon as I can eat it, I will try it! :D

Back