• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protein shots on offer and in stock

:D Hi everyone, i don't know if i am allowed to do this, so i am sorry if it is against minimins rules.
I have been looking for the protein shot vials for a while now for after my op and
"Discount Suppliments" have them in stock and they are on offer.
I have just ordered 10 orange and 10 fruit blasts , it cost £30 (free delivery). each vial has 25g of protein.
I hope these are ok but please dont take my word for it as i am deffinately not an expert!!
www.discount-supplements.co.uk

hope nobody minds me doing this.
xxxxx

Thanks sue:D

I used to use them but stopped about a year ago b/c of the collagen in them. This isn't to tell you they're bad, it's just they don't contain the protein they say. According to my surgeon's nutrit. (who has seen many panel discussions on them) if it says 25 gr. it's really like 4 gr. b/c of the collagen. So you might want to keep that in mind. My surgeon's nutrit. told us to go back to shakes if we want to supplement protein. So after you're finished w/the ones you bought you might want to consider it.

sounds like a rip off to me, ppl that sell this crap on the net 4 such a high price is normally a scam :mad:

ive been getting the same ones since my op back in november. that have a slightly bitter taste but if you treat them as medicine they are fine. My endocrainologist and diatition said that they are absolutly fine as a suppliment as long as that is what they are used as and not meal replacements.
they also have
CNP ProSlam 27g protein £22.99 / 12 box.
IDS 42g protein vials £24.99 / 12 box.
NSC ProShot 25g protein from £1.50 / vial.

hope that helps
carole

Postop's post got me thinking since I had never considered the type of protein in these shots except that they were whey and not soy which bypassers have a harder time absorbing. I did a google on collagen protein and found that scientists say that collagen protein actually speeds up fat burning. Because as we get older we produce less collagen which causes less efficient fat burning and wrinkles, collagen as a supplement especially in protein form helps our body act more youthful and thus burn fat better. Just 'food' for thought!

Nic:D

Back