• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PROTEIN DRINK!!

Thank you for this.

How many would you drink a day?

I have ordered some of each flavour to try them.

Thanks for the discount code too.

just noticed wobbletogo that you come from bedfordshire. I was born in leighton buzzard bedfordshire, and lived most of my life there or in Luton and Dunstable.. I still have a mum and a couple of cousins in Leighton buzzard and go visit there quite often. If you are from around the same area, maybe we have mutual friends!!!

I don't come from this area, grew up in Northants. I'm in Biggleswade, which is A1 rather than M1 corridor. Have one friend in Luton who very weird so I doubt you know him lol

hi chrissy!! beauty of these are they come in 500ml bottles with 40gms of protein in. so that is half my daily protein needs taken care of. It actually says in the info not to consume more than 2 of them in one day, and not to use them as a fluid replacement. Hope this helps xx

When I first got married many many moons ago we bought our first house in northants, in a little village called potterspury. I know of biggleswade, but that wasn't part of my stomping ground when growing up. As for the weird friend, believe me I have a few of those too lol....

Back