• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PROTEIN DRINK!!

amanda577

I just had to post about this amazing protein drink I have just had delivered. I read about this website on another thread, and went and had a look and ordered not the protein shots as they only had 20 gms of protein in, but found these 500ml protein water drinks, and each drink has 40gms of protein in. Well they arrived today, and I have just tried the tropical fruit punch flavour and it is absolutely delicious!! Just like drinking normal tropical fruit punch,and not sickly or too sweet. It is going to make getting my daily protein allowance in so much easier, and at only £1.89 for a 500ml bottle and free delivery I think it is really well worth it. I have just gone back to the website now, and ordered a whole months supply in a mix of orange and the fruit punch flavour they are so nice. I am over the moon that I have found an easy way to get my protein in for the next few weeks, as the whey protein powder was making me feel so nauseous.... So here is the link if anyone would like to check it out also..

Buy Reflex Nutrition Whey Refresh Rtd 500ml Bottle(s) For £1.89 - Discount Supplements ™

Sounds great. I love reflex diet shakes so will have to try these thanks :) x

I bought some of these for during my pre-op diet and they are great although I found a slight sticy/chalky residue on the inside of my teeth a bit annoying. Agree with you though, they are great. Did you not try the rhubarb flavour?

Unfotunately I have found myself unable to drink them yet post-op, but once I get back to normalish ability to drink, they will be constantly in my fridge.

Have you tried any protein shots? I was looking to get some for this stage, but have heard some can be a bit much for your stomach?

These ones only have orange or tropical fruit punch flavour no rhubarb!! I did try the fruit shots from the same site, but they were £1.19 each, and only contained something like 20 odd grams of protein, so for me the 500ml with 40gms protein were a better bet. Its not so much pressure now in these early weeks to get in so much protein.

Let me know how you get on with them shellymarie!! They are really delicious!!! xx

My apologies wobbletogo!! I just looked again now, and they are showing the rhubarb flavour now, it wasn't an option when I ordered before. I will certainly give the rhubarb a whirl.. Did you like the flavour of it??

I have just ordered 20 bottles (rhubarb flavour was available), good way to get the protein and 500ml of fluids too.
X

I liked all three, can't say there is much difference between rhubarb and tropical punch.

Did you get on ok with the shots? I need limited volume maximum protein and think shots are all that's available.

I was fine with the shots, I only changed because I wanted a drink with more protein in it... Nice thing with this site is, because delivery is free, you can just order 1 of them to try before committing to lots of them xxx

Which flavours did you go for sarahj2710?? I'm going to order a months supply and sort of get 10 of each I think... I also thought the bottles looked really smart, definitely smart enough to be seen out and about with...

I ordered 10 tropical punch and 10 orange ( don't fancy the rhubarb) and see how I get on, there is a promo code AUG13 available at the moment too. If they are ok, am gonna get some for my holiday but think taking 14 bottles might be a bit heavy. Lolxx
Sarah
X

Thank you for this, I think I may give them a shot . . .

I was actually looking at the ingredients and thinking that if you could get the flavouring right it would be so easy to make protein water with the whey isolate powder... I might actually start experimenting and see if i can get anything that tastes remotely drinkable lol!!!

Will you give mates rates if we buy them from you?

Glad I saw your post with the discount code :)

I was actually looking at the ingredients and thinking that if you could get the flavouring right it would be so easy to make protein water with the whey isolate powder... I might actually start experimenting and see if i can get anything that tastes remotely drinkable lol!!!

I thought the same and bought a tub of the strawberry powder, not tried mixing it with anything yet, but don't see why it can't be mixed with water.

lol Sarahj2710....
Oh yes and thanks also for the discount code AUG13... I am going to order and use that for a little bit more off. Seems like this site gives out quite a lot of extra discounts, so that's another thing in it's favour. It is so good to be able to share stuff like this via the forum..

hmm you have a point there wobbletogo. all I have is the unflavoured whey protein isolate. but on the bottles it says that is what they use plus filtered water and flavouring, so certainly worth a try.. If you do mix your strawberry one with water, please post and let us know how it tasted.. I think you will probably have to add some artificial sweetening also...

I've just unwrapped the whey protein powder, it actually says to mix with water, though i whisked it into milk and it was yummy, just like a thick shake from MaccysDs lol

Will try it with water tomorrow and let you know how it tastes.

just noticed wobbletogo that you come from bedfordshire. I was born in leighton buzzard bedfordshire, and lived most of my life there or in Luton and Dunstable.. I still have a mum and a couple of cousins in Leighton buzzard and go visit there quite often. If you are from around the same area, maybe we have mutual friends!!!

Back