• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

protien bars

xxwendybendyxx

hi really stuggling at the moment, weight has hit rock bottom, heard people mentioning protien bars any ideas where i can get them from, i also need to staight t drink more water any info wud b great xx

Wendy you can get Atkins protein bars from Boots and some supermarkets.. As for fluids i don't think you need to necessarily drink water, you can drink your fluids as tea or NAS squash!

Good luck xx

Hi I have got protein bars from Boots - promax they are 3 for 2 at the moment and taste quite nice xx

Bars from Holland and Barratt,expensive though.There are other ways of getting protien than them.The powder would work out cheaper and you get more liquid in at the same time!Frozen lollies are water,milk is a good source of protien and calcium.Have some on cereal anytime,a glass for lunch or milky coffee,put icecubes in drinks.Lentil soup is great,fluid and protien in one!

As Maz suggests you could try the protein powders. These are quite high in protein and low carb. I got mine from myprotein.com

Also maybe try adding Marvel to coffee?

Also bought some atkins bars from avidlite and they were much cheaper than in boots per bar.

I like the Promax meal bars as they are ok in protein and give you a calorie boost too, but I use the Triumph bars at the moment. They are not cheap and very filling but they give you a 30g hit. As the protein value increases however you will see the carbs increase too.

Powder is good and if like me you mix it with 4% milk it will increase the protein level and put some fats into your diet too.

Karlos, where do you get the Triumph bars from? I am after a lower calorie bar than the Promax. Thanks!

i made my own because there was no way i was paying a fortune for protein bars - each of my bars has 20g protein

i am having phd diet whey protien powder its not too bad and gives me the boost i need not tried the bars yet and havig the same problem with drinking fluids just can not drink enough

Back