• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

AllieDreams

Hi I am a newbie on this site I just accidently found when looking up something else. Well, I am so glad I found it. I am in bad need of support to get through this. I have Endometriosis, Adneomyosis, PCOS, Fibromyalgia. I also have Undifferenciated Connective Tissue Disease w/ features of Lupus, just tested positive for Crohn's Disease awaiting further results from tests. I have been trying to conceive for eight years with no luck. I lost alot of weight when I was 13 after my mother died. I got down to 99lbs. which was too thin. Then, I packed the weight back on. I have been told that with some of my weight gone it could possibly make some of my conditions go away / less active.
I don't have much family alive (alot of my family is deceased) so my support system is very little. My father whom I have living with me & my DH are supportive the best they can be. I need a strong support system because I want to acheive my goal.
Also, right now my idea to lose weight is cut down on portions, increase exercise (walking), increase h2o intake(which is basically zero right now). I am disabled due to PTSD & do not work, so my income is almost nothing. So, if you have any ideas as to a weightloss regime I can do, please help!

David Viscott
You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.

Unknown Author
You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment.

Last edited:
Hiya :wavey:
Welcome to mini's :) I have got a connective tissue disorder aswell and suffer from constant chronic pain. :hug99:
Have a look through the different sections of this sight, there are lots of different diets on here for you to choose from.
Good luck with your weight loss journey ;)
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Welcome to Minis and I'm sure you will find all the support you need here, we are a very friendly bunch. :)

i suffered ptsd for 2yrs never left me disabled as it a mental condition i also have endometreosis if your trying to concieve with this and pcos you will need alot of help from a gyne good luck

Hi and welcome to minimins. I also suffer with PCOS & the infertility that goes with it. I was told that dramatic weight loss can greatly increase my chances of recovery & conception;).

I wish you the best of luck on your journey. What type of weight management have you tried before? There are so many great success stories on this site with all the different types of diets. You might want to visit the weightloss diary section for ideas/help picking a new one to try.

Take care and know that support is just a post away with minimins!:D

Hi and welcome I also have PCOS and was told that in order to conceive I would need to lose about 11/12 stone I did however lose 4 1/2 stone and fell pregnant with my youngest who is now 2 so just set small targets and take each day as it comes
As for a good support system I can heartily recommend that lads and lasses on her they have been fantastic, you can have a good old rant and there is always some one there to answer you, there are loads of answers to any problems or questions you may ever have and to top it all they all seem to have a wicked sense of humour, so you have defo come to the right place, If you need an answer just ask and there will be someone along to answer.

Back