• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How did you decide??

I came to a realisation I wasnt getting anywhere with diets any more and needed intervention. Cue my GP 4 yrs ago. He was as much good as a chocolate fire guard and told me that there wasn't anybody in Scotland who would do it on the NHS for me. So deflated I struggled for a further 4 years with another stone wieght gain. Then knees and legs made the decision for me as they could no longer hold my 66 BMI frame :cry::cry:. Orthopaedic consultant could see I had reached rock bottom and started the ball rolling. I can't thank him enough!
As regards choice of op ... I have no choice. Due to my health issues I have to get down to a 50 BMI with the gastric balloon then it's a bypass... :fingerscrossed: x

I travelled to Birmingham as well. I also used their driver service. I paid £200 return but I do live about 3 and half hours drive away.

To be honest it wasn't a problem, i took a small pillow for on the way home which helped me get comfortable.

The driver was lovely x I had the car to myself both ways as well but you could share if someone else is going from your area that day x

Back