• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protien drinks and get them down

Priceless

Hello everyone, I am or had surgery Aug 28, 2012. I am having a very hard time with getting my protein in. Does anyone have any suggestions. I feel very weak these days.

Hi there.. I buy the whey refresh protein water from the internet. they are a 500ml protein fruit flavoured water, as I couldn't handle the milk shake type of protein powders and drinks.. they are 1.89 each and contain 40grams of whey protein isolate and each bottle is only 160 calories and no carbs and no fat.... They have been a god send for me to keep my protein levels up especially in these early weeks after bypass. here is the link if you want to go take a look
Buy Reflex Nutrition Whey Refresh Rtd 500ml Bottle(s) For £1.89 - Discount Supplements ™

hope this helps. xx

I've done thing like say having cup a soup and add a spoonful of bovril. Or have bovril on its own. A spoonful is about 5 g of protein

strawberries? strawberry yoghurt? milk? and couple of spoons of milk powder 5g protein a spoonful i think plus milk n yog, blitz all and sieve for a smoothie? xx

Thank you so much for the link, I will definitely look into it.

I also used Avidlite high protein soups 17g a sachet. You can make up with skimmed milk to make a complete meal. Chicken & onion flavours are best in my opinion. Don't like tomato one. Good luck.

Back