• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

psychology appointment

mummy2309

i have just got my appointment to see the surgerons (sorry spelling)on the 11th april and also have to see the psychology before is this normal, i already see a psychology consultant due to having bipolar and servre depression (mainly weight related).

can someone help me and tell me what they will want to know and will my mental health cause them to cancel already have funding in place from the nhs which tuck a long 4 years to get.

any advice is welcome

They will want to make sure that you can handle the huge change in your life caused by the new way of eating, we have all used food as a crutch as a reward and once you have the op, that is gone. It is very hard to get used to and can have a really negative effect on people, even those who think we can handle it!!!

It is such a journey that you want to be as fit as you can mentally and physically before you start, if you need help best to have that in place before the journey starts.

Good Luck

thank you for the message it really helps,im so ready to change my life for the better im mentally ready

Back