• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my appointment

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hiya I have had my appointment to see the consultant and psychology clinic a week on Thursday at Salford Royal, they where very helpful and done both appointments in same day as got to travel from North Wales...... Am so excited x

Excellent.

will keep everything crossed for you that all goes to plan x

Fantastic, so glad they are getting u done in the same day, makes things so much easier! It makes it a long day, but well worth it! So happy for you

Zoe xx

Hi thanks guys. Zoe, what did they say would happen next after your appointment last week hun, we are 2 weeks apart, never know we might be same time xx

Keep our fingers crossed we can keep each other company. They just told me the waiting list is 18 weeks, but when I had my pre-op the anaesthetist reckoned the op was normally 4-6 weeks after seeing him, so god knows who to believe. Maybe the 18 weeks was because they wanted me to lose some weight first but think I might have lost it quicker than they though I would!

Xx

Back